Duck confit sounds like a class act. It’s on every bistro menu from here to Boston not because it’s some tricky dish, but because it turns out it’s one of the easiest ways to impress people. Anyone can make it, as long as they have plenty of fat lying around. Continue reading
- Duck Confit: A Great Way to Fool People Into Thinking You’re Fancy
- Total Hack: Ridiculously Easy Panna Cotta
- Mushroom Pie: The Sweetest Pie That Isn’t Sweet
- Why Didn’t Anyone Tell Me Panna Cotta Was a Cheat?
- People Who Don’t Wash Leeks Are Living on the Edge (of Poopville)
- GGS: The Secret Heart of 2 Billion Asian Dinners (Spicy Lettuce Burritos Included)
- Why I Deliberately Effed Up a Perfectly Decent Lemon Square Recipe
- The Feast of February 13: Wooly Pigs, Racked Lambs, Ravicarbonaroli, Batter-Fried Salads and Panna Not So Cotta
- Where Was I? Oh Right… FOOD!!!
- Salad Theory: No More Excuses, People